Undeveloped property for sale at the junction of the Jana Nowaka Jeziorańskiego, Obornicka and Irysowa streets
MUNICIPAL WATER AND SEWAGE COMPANY IN WROCLAW
LOCATED ON THE 14/16 NA GROBLI STREET WROCLAW 50-421
ORAL TENDER UNRESTRICTED
For sale of the undeveloped property owned by Municipal Water and Sewage Company in Wroclaw (MPWiK S.A.) located in Wroclaw at the junction of the Jana Nowaka Jeziorańskiego, Obornicka and Irysowa streets.
1. Designation of the property: The property of total area 8,6524 hectares registered at numbers 2/10 and 3/5 sheet no. 3 Różanka area and 1/11, 1/14, 1/15 sheet no. 3 Poświętne area, for which the land register no. WR1K/00255954/4 is maintained by the District Court for Wroclaw – Krzyki, IV Land and Mortgage Register Division.
2. Description, purpose and the way of using the property:
a. The property is covered by a Local Spatial Development Plan – The Resolution of the Municipal Council of Wroclaw no. XXXVIII/910/13 dated 14.02.2013 according to the identified symbol 14AG-U the property may be used for business activities, services and parks,
b. The property is located next to The Wroclaw Ring Road with easy access from Obornicka and Irysowa streets and approximate distance of 2,5 km from Wroclaw Motorway Bypass A-8 to Poznan and Warsaw S-8 directions and Motorway A-4 to Cracow and Germany directions,
c. Water and sewage systems, gas, electricity and telecommunication are located very close,
d. Other companies carrying out services and production are located in close vicinity,
e. The property is unfenced complex, partly wooded with flat territory and elongated shape,
f. Along south border, the property is encumbered with establishment of transmission easement established for Fortum Power and Heat Poland Sp. z o.o. written in chapter III of mortgage register no. WR1K/00255954/4, also underground high-voltage power line passes through property.
3. The tender will be held on 27.06.2017 at 10 a.m. in the company’s headquarter 14/16 Na Grobli street in Wroclaw.
4. Reserve price of the property is: 18 200 000 PLN net.
5. VAT tax will be added to the price of the sold property at the rate applying on the date of signing the sale agreement.
6. The minimum increment is 200 000 PLN.
7. The property is unfenced and the Tenderers can inspect it independently or with assistance of a representative of MPWiK after appointment.
8. Conditions of participation in the tender:
a. Payment of the bid bond (security deposit) in the amount of 1% of the reserve price of the property 182 000 PLN shall be paid on the corporate account: PKO BP SA nr 39 1020 5226 0000 6502 0317 8985, until 23.06.2017 (as the date of submission of the bid bond (security deposit) is deemed to be the date of the crediting of the designated above account).
Title of the payment shall be clearly indicated in Polish language: “wadium do przetargu na sprzedaż nieruchomości ul. Obornicka”.
The payment of the bid bond will be returned to the Tenderers within 7 days from the date of the tender adjudication or cancellation,
The bid bond (security deposit) submitted by the Tenderer, who won the tender, will be counted towards the hammer price of the sale of the property, however to the others participants will by returned within the time limit set out above.
The bid bond (security deposit) shall not be reimbursable if the successful Tenderer, whose offer was accepted, has not signed the sale agreement in the appointed date in the appointment mentioned in point 10 below. MPWiK S.A. is not obliged to sign the sale agreement after that date.
b. Submission of the participating in tender persons ID documents.
c. Where the Tenderer is legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, being able to perform legal effect, person authorised to represent the Tenderer shall submit valid at the date of the tender excerpt from the National Court Register and the natural person running business activity, valid at the date of the tender, Certificate of Entry in the Register of the Business Activity,
d. If the Tenderer is represented by the representative, the original power of attorney to all stages of the tender procedure is required.
e. Where the Tenderer is married person and the matrimonial property regime apply (including person running business activity) and the property is purchased from the marriage assets the attendance of both spouses is required. When only one spouse is participating in the tender to purchase the property for the hammer sale price from the matrimonial property, the original signed declaration of acceptance shall be submitted.
f. When the Tenderer is foreigner within the meaning of the Act of 24 march 1920 on the Acquisition of Real Estate by Foreigners (i.e. Journal Laws of 2016 No. 1061) – current copies of relevant documents from respective Registers translated and certified by a sworn translator shall be submitted, Permit of acquisition of real estate by foreigners or the Promise of the issuance of the permit “promissory note”, where such permit is required.
g. Foreigner, who have only Promissory note at the tender date, shall submit to the seller, before the signature of the sale agreement, under pain of loss of the bid bond (security deposit), on the conditions provided in the Act listed in point f) above, Permit of acquisition of real estate unless will occur predicted with Act permissions turning the requirement of getting off.
9. The Organizer of the tender reserves the rights to cancel the tender only for major reasons. Information about cancellation of the tender and the reasons for the cancellation will be disclosed promptly to the public.
10. The Organizer of the tender will inform the Tenderer which won the tender about place and date of signing the sale agreement in form of notarial deed in writing within 7 days from the day of tender adjudication. A buyer is incurring costs of the notarial deed and the court fee.
11. The Tenderer, who won the tender is obliged to pay the price not later than one day before entering into the sale agreement.
12. The sale agreement shall be signed in form of notarial deed not later than 30 days from the day of tender adjudication. There is a possibility, that at the request of the winning Tenderer, the deadline of the payment will be extended up to 60 days from the day of tender adjudication, provided that the winning Tenderer will pay 30% advance payment within 30 days from the day of tender adjudication. In that situation the bid bond (security deposit) will be credited on advance payment.
13. If the Tenderer who won the tender will not pay the full payment or advance payment by the dates indicated in points 11 and 12 above, will lose the right to sign the sales agreement and the bid bond (security deposit). On that condition MPWiK S.A. will not be obliged to sign the sales agreement and the bid bond (security deposit) will not be returned to the winning Tenderer.
14. For information about offered property and conditions of tender call 667 664 494 on a business day from Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., email: sprzedaz.nieruchomosci(at)mpwik.wroc.pl
15. The tender announce has been published on Municipal Water and Sewage Company in Wroclaw internet homepage www.mpwik.wroc.pl
- Planowana data przywrócenia dostawy wody: